Loading...

Thursday, 12 January 2012

Back from vacation+ Arsenal Transfer Rumours

So I'm BACK guys. A lot has happened since my last post and compressing all of that into this one would be foolhardy. So The King is back. Arsenal defeated Leeds. It has been a mixed bag for the Gunners .They've won some fixtures and drawn some where victory would have been appreciated. Nevertheless, I'm happy that we've made it so far after a horrific start to the season. Lots of full backs injured. Gervinho has left for the African Nations Cup. Everyone's expectations of Thierry Henry has sky rocketed after his uber sublime goal. I agree that class is permanent but we shouldn't expect the wonders of his previous stint at Arsenal.

And now for some interesting discussion regarding rumours.
As per a certain rumor Arsenal have made a bid for Matias Suarez that is not for from completion. Cheers !!
From what I've gathered, the Argentine who plays for Anderlecht might come to fill in for Gervinho.

There are other rumors too doing the rounds ( of Lukas Podolski, Eric Abidal , Saloman Kalou) but these are just link-ups.I'll let you know when anything is confirmed. Chao'. 
:)

Label Cloud